On Friday, Oct. 23, from 10 a.m. to noon, the North Shore Child & Family Guidance Center is hosting a free workshop, When Kids Call the Shots: Stop Being a Bullied Parent,” led by psychotherapist and parenting expert Sean Grover. The event will be held at the center’s office at 480 Old Westbury Rd., Roslyn Heights.
Grover is a psychotherapist with 20 years experience working with adults and children, and maintains one of the largest group therapy practices in the U.S.
Some of the topics covered in the workshop include:
• Learn how your own history shapes your parenting choices
• Identify your parenting style and fortify your leadership
• Discover the three most common bullying styles among child
• See how family or school dilemmas often trigger bullying in children
• Gather support and put an end to disrespectful bully behaviors
For more information, call 5161-626-1971.